THE ETHIC CODE OF SOMATOTHERAPY
- Working legally as a declared professional worker.
(Freelance or employed)
- RESPECT the dignity of the person in treatment.
By knowing one's own professional limitations
By referring the person to another professional if needed
By practicing a research of tools that will lead to the person's autonomy and well-being.
By respecting the person's religious, political and philosophical beliefs.
By not utilizing any practice or/and pressure of any kind that could endanger the integrity of the person.
(membership of a movement, school, religious community etc.)
- FORBID ONESELF all sexual practice with patients, clients or students in training.
- FORBID ONESELF and FORBID in general all violent acting out.
- Fix fees with tact and moderation and do not allow any material and financial abuse.
- RESPECT and implement the CONFIDENTIALTY rules.
- RESPECT the professional secret.
Source : www.ff2s.eu
For whom ?